Skiing on the Seefeld Plateau is an experience! A superb skiing area which lies within easy reach from Moesern.
Ski holidays in Moesern and Seefeld: 32 lifts (cable cars, chairlifts and drag lifts, practice terrains with babylifts of varying difficulty) access a skiing paradise which can be reached directly from Moesern with the free ski bus. The state-of-the-art snowmaking systems ensure optimal snow conditions well into spring. The Hinterfeld lift directly in Moesern serves as a perfect beginner lift especially for first time skiers and children. The nearest access to the spacious ski area in Seefeld is the valley station Seewaldalm which is just 1 km from the Inntaler Hof. The family-friendly skiing area is known far beyond the local borders. Extensive night skiing opportunities attract skiers from near and far. With the ski pass “Happy Ski Card” you can use the area around the “Zugspitze” mountain.
- Ski school/ski rental: Just 500 metres from the Inntaler Hof there’s a snow sports school including ski rental. Taster lessons for children and children’s ski courses are offered on practice slopes directly in the village.
- Happy-Ski-Card: Rates and conditions
- Night skiing – NEW at 4 days a week! Every Wednesday, Thursday Friday and Saturday
- Current information to all open lifts and to the snow conditions you find in the snow report of Olympiaregion Seefeld
- Ski-touring allowed! The ski tour starting from the valley station to the mountain restaurant Rosshütte (ca. 500m meter of hight) is perfect for beginners. Early birds will be rewarded with a breakfast at the Rosshütte
Unsere Top Winterangebote