It began with Adam…
It all began with Adam Neuner, who was a farmer on the former “Adamhof”. By three successive generations the farm was gradually rebuilt and extended to a guesthouse. It was Gilbert and Olga Neuner, the parents of the current host family, who in 1960 had the courage and skill to expand the hotel to a 4-star comfort hotel. The house has grown through the years, there were parts added, expanded and renovated. In recent years, the house has been updated to the latest technical standards, many trends and wishes of our guests have been implemented.
Art historians are convinced that you can see the view from Moesern to the Inntal valley in the background of Albrecht Duerer’s self-portrait dating from the year 1497, which is now exhibited in the Museo del Prado. Probably he stopped in our little village when he was travelling to Italy. J. W. von Goethe also passed Moesern when travelling to the south. In his biography Richard von Weizsäcker has fond memories of a refreshing summer swim in the lake. In celebration of the 25th anniversary of the ARGE Alp in 1997, the Peace Bell was set up in the immediate vicinity of the hotel. The ARGE Alp was at that time founded in the Inntaler Hof. The peace bell tolls every day at 17:00 for the peace and good neighbourly relations of the Alpine countries.