A 4-star hotel full of tradition in Tyrol
Top location in the mountains
Out. Up. Down. Experiences await you in every direction, for our traditional 4-star hotel in Tyrol lies in the middle of the impressive mountain landscape of the Tyrolean Alps. The deep blue sky spans over our hotel, the amazing view of the upper Inn valley opens up in front of our hotel. Look out through the large windows of our rooms and suites, from our light-flooded panorama restaurant. Even from the panorama pool, you can let your gaze wander.
Follow your eyes and venture out into nature. Unique experiences await you. Let your eyes wander into the distance and discover that the good things in Mösern are close by.
This is how you find us
- Coming from Vienna/Salzburg (west) it is the exit "Zirl Ost" - about 10 km west of Innsbruck. Over the Zirler Berg you come to Seefeld - from Seefeld keep going for about 3 km in the direction of Telfs. In Mösern you will find us on the left side the last house.
- Coming from Bregenz/Arlberg (east) take the exit "Telfs Ost" - about 25 km west of Innsbruck. From the freeway exit it is about 8 km, sufficient signs to the entrance of Mösern-Seefeld will show you the way. In Mösern we are the first house on the right side.
- From Germany either via Munich on the A 95 to the end of the highway in Garmisch, from there on the main road past Mittenwald to Seefeld. In Seefeld (exit Zentrum) leave the main road, through the village of Seefeld and then about another 3.5 km to Mösern. Alternatively, take the A 7 Ulm/Memmingen to the end of the freeway, then via Reutte, the Fernpass, over the Mieminger Plateau/Obsteig to Telfs. Drive through the town of Telfs (stay on the main road) until you reach the turnoff to Mösern.
From Germany you go directly to the ICE station Seefeld (3KM distance) , for all other countries Innsbruck is considered a central railroad junction. Almost every hour there are trains from Innsbruck to Seefeld. From the train station in Seefeld there is a bus every hour during the day, otherwise we will pick you up there (of course also from Innsbruck).
- Train connections & prices of the Austrian Federal Railway
- Train connections & prices of the German Federal Railway
The nearest major international airport is in Munich (Franz Josef Strauss).
There are scheduled flights directly to Innsbruck from Paris, Zurich, Vienna, Graz, Salzburg, Frankfurt. Further european.
Major European airports are approached at weekly intervals during the season (charter).
Between 8 am and 6 pm we will collect you free of charge from the station in Seefeld, otherwise a charge of € 15 each way applies. Please inform us at least one day before arrival of your exact time of arrival.