We have implemented all the measures currently demanded by the Austrian authorities to ensure the spread of the Coronavirus is restricted, and we take these obligations very seriously. We are doing our utmost to help ensure no further lockdowns are necessary.
We are members of the ‘Safe Hospitality’ initiative (www.sichere-gastfreundschaft.at) and have accepted the obligation to adhere to all safety and hygiene measures, and to ensure we and our members of staff are regularly and voluntarily tested for the Covid-19 virus. We are updated on the latest directives on a regular basis to guarantee adherence to, and observation of, all criteria to ensure you – and we – stay safe.
For this reason, we ask all our guests to obey the basic rules on hygiene and social distancing, and appeal to each guest’s sense of social responsibility. Please observe the instructions given by our team, read information attached to your documentation and check details in the breakfast post every morning.
- Please keep a distance of at least 2m to other people.
- FFP2 face coverings must be worn in all generally accessible indoor areas of the hotel. This does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- You are politely requested not to shake hands with or embrace other individuals.
- We recommend you wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 30 seconds, several times a day.
- If you notice any symptoms of illness, we recommend that you refrain from travelling. If common symptoms of the infection occur during your stay, please contact us by telephone or via e-mail.
- There are information signs in all generally accessible areas of the hotel to remind guests and staff of hygiene guidelines and distancing rules. Disinfectant dispensers are located at the entrances and in all heavily frequented parts of the hotel.
- We have installed protective screens at the reception desk.
- Members of the hotel staff have been instructed to disinfect their hands every time they clear away crockery, cutlery and food in all of our restaurants.
- The service and spa staff have been instructed to wear FFP2 face masks wherever it is impossible to maintain minimum distancing.
- The housekeeping team is obliged to wear gloves when working in guestrooms.
- Although hygiene and cleanliness have always been key elements of our service, we have further increased the frequency and intensity of disinfection and cleaning activities. We only use cleaning agents and disinfectants specifically certified for use in our industry.
What does the coronavirus situation mean for your stay?
Changed cancellation policy & much more
- We have adapted our cancellation policy to the current coronavirus situation. For the time being until 06 November 2021, we accept cancellations or postponements for all stays free of charge up to 7 days before arrival.
- Money-back guarantee: In the event of a cancellation free of charge, we will return the deposit you have already paid within 48 hours!
- It is also possible to postpone your stay within the last week before arrival without additional costs!
- In the event of a border closure or official closure of accommodation establishments, no cancellation fees will be charged at any time.
- Despite the pandemic status, European travel insurance now also covers direct illness from the coronavirus as well as quarantine in the event of contact with an infected person. All information and services can be found in the following information sheets: Hotel cancellation Plus & Premium information and Supplementary information regarding coronavirus.
USEFUL FACTS ABOUT EACH AREA
RESTAURANT / FEELGOOD B&B / LOUNGE & BAR
- Buffets and breakfasts are available as usual. In addition, we provide disposable gloves and face coverings for guests at the buffet.
- Depending how full the hotel is the evening meal will be served in 2 sessions. Information and allocation are decided dependent upon conditions in the hotel. We are delighted to be able to offer a wide range of alternative venues at the hotel, since Hotel Inntalerhof can offer plenty or space for everyone.
- The INN-Bar is open for pleasant after-meal drinks. Closing times depend on the directive in force at the time of your stay.
- Please reserve your table in the a la carte restaurants via telephone or e-mail, and pay via a non-cash method.
- In the case of external guests, we reserve the right to collect contact data.
PANORAMA POOL / WELLNESS & SPA
- Pool, saunas and spa are open and in operation. Rules on hygiene are set according to the bathing hygiene law. In order to guarantee adherence to minimum distancing, the visitor numbers permitted to each area have been limited and signposted.
- The saunas and steam bath are open. Nevertheless, we strongly discourage adding infusions and circulating the air with towels.
- Please reserve slots for treatments and applications well in advance before arrival.
- Further regulations can be read on signage in the respective areas.
MIND/BODY PROGRAMME / YOGA & ACTIVITIES
- The fitness room is open as usual.
- Mind/Body programme activities take place as usual. Whenever possible, we ensure these sessions (including yoga) are held outdoors.
- Participant numbers will be limited for indoor activities.
- Guided tours, Nordic walking etc. are only subject to distancing and hygiene rules.
- Please wash your hands prior to entry and on leaving!
- Please observe the rules on the maximum number of people permitted!
- Please ensure kids play outside whenever possible!
- At ‘Kinderland’ we appeal to parents’ own sense of responsibility and self-discipline.