We have implemented all the measures currently demanded by the Austrian authorities to ensure the spread of the Coronavirus is restricted, and we take these obligations very seriously. We are doing our utmost to help ensure no further lockdowns are necessary.
We are members of the ‘Safe Hospitality’ initiative (www.sichere-gastfreundschaft.at) and have accepted the obligation to adhere to all safety and hygiene measures, and to ensure we and our members of staff are regularly and voluntarily tested for the Covid-19 virus. We are updated on the latest directives on a regular basis to guarantee adherence to, and observation of, all criteria to ensure you – and we – stay safe.
For this reason, we ask all our guests to obey the basic rules on hygiene and social distancing, and appeal to each guest’s sense of social responsibility. Please observe the instructions given by our team, read information attached to your documentation and check details in the breakfast post every morning.
COVID DOS AND DON’TS
The rules are no longer required by law, but we still recommend following the rules for your safety.
- Please keep a distance of at least 1m to other people.
- Face coverings must be worn in all generally accessible indoor areas of the hotel. This does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- You are politely requested not to shake hands with or embrace other individuals.
- We recommend you wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 30 seconds, several times a day.
- If you notice any symptoms of illness, we recommend that you refrain from travelling. If common symptoms of the infection occur during your stay, please contact us by telephone or via e-mail.
- There are information signs in all generally accessible areas of the hotel to remind guests and staff of hygiene guidelines and distancing rules. Disinfectant dispensers are located at the entrances and in all heavily frequented parts of the hotel.
- We have installed protective screens at the reception desk.
- Members of the hotel staff have been instructed to disinfect their hands every time they clear away crockery, cutlery and food in all of our restaurants.
- Our team in the service and spa, also always where the safety distance can not be maintained, wear protective masks
- The housekeeping team is obliged to wear gloves when working in guestrooms.
- Although hygiene and cleanliness have always been key elements of our service, we have further increased the frequency and intensity of disinfection and cleaning activities. We only use cleaning agents and disinfectants specifically certified for use in our industry.
Information for the Check in
- For check-in, the 3G rule applies: Vaccinated, Tested or Recovered. You are considered vaccinated on the day after the 2nd vaccination. Recognized tests are PCR (not older than 72 H), antigen (not older than 24 H) or controlled self-test (not older than 24 H). Recovered individuals must also provide appropriate confirmation.
- For the use of all meals (breakfast, snack, dinner) on site as well as wellness treatments, the 3G rule applies! For non-vaccinated or convalescent persons, a constant updating of the tests is therefore also required on site. For this purpose, a separate screening station has been set up in Seefeld, all details can be found in this link.
- All information is also described in detail at the Seefeld Side.
Changed booking conditions for your stay
- We have adapted our cancellation policy to the current situation. For all stays -for now -until 06.11.2021- we accept a free cancellation or postponement until 7 days before arrival.
- Money-back-guarantee: In case of a free cancellation we will return your already paid deposit within 48 hours!
- A postponement of the stay is also possible within the last week before arrival without additional costs!
- In case of border closure or official closure of accommodation facilities, cancellation fees do not apply at any time.
- Despite the pandemic status, the European Travel Insurance now also covers the direct illness of Corona or also a quarantine in case of contact with an infected person. All information and benefits can be found in the following information sheets: Info Sheet Hotel Cancellation Plus & Premium and Corona Additional Information.
We are SAFE SERVICE®
Tyrol's tourism relies on certified safety - and we are part of it: We take our role as a responsible host seriously and use the "SAFE SERVICE" learning app as a modern training tool for our employees. Our operation has successfully completed the digital training on safety topics such as protective measures, distance rules, hygiene or contactless customer experience. New regulations, for example on entry tests, guest registration and prevention concepts, are also part of the training. .he app informs about significant changes directly via push message to the cell phone.
In this way, we live SAFE SERVICE® internally and always know what precautionary and safety measures need to be implemented for our guests. We also consciously show SAFE SERVICE to the outside world and make it visible that we are a SAFE SERVICE® company. In this way, we contribute our share to making the region visible as a safe vacation destination.
USEFUL FACTS ABOUT EACH AREA
RESTAURANT / FEELGOOD B&B / LOUNGE & BAR
- Buffets and breakfasts are available as usual. In addition, we provide disposable gloves and face coverings for guests at the buffet.
- Information and allocation are decided dependent upon conditions in the hotel. We are delighted to be able to offer a wide range of alternative venues at the hotel, since Hotel Inntalerhof can offer plenty or space for everyone.
- The INN-Bar is open for pleasant after-meal drinks. Closing times depend on the directive in force at the time of your stay.
- Please reserve your table in the a la carte restaurants via telephone or e-mail, and pay via a non-cash method.
- In the case of external guests, we reserve the right to collect contact data.
PANORAMA POOL / WELLNESS & SPA
- Pool, saunas and spa are open and in operation. Rules on hygiene are set according to the bathing hygiene law. In order to guarantee adherence to minimum distancing, the visitor numbers permitted to each area have been limited and signposted.
- The saunas and steam bath are open. Nevertheless, we strongly discourage adding infusions and circulating the air with towels.
- Please reserve slots for treatments and applications well in advance before arrival.
- Further regulations can be read on signage in the respective areas.
MIND/BODY PROGRAMME / YOGA & ACTIVITIES
- The fitness room is open as usual.
- Mind/Body programme activities take place as usual. Whenever possible, we ensure these sessions (including yoga) are held outdoors.
- Participant numbers will be limited for indoor activities.
- Guided tours, Nordic walking etc. are only subject to distancing and hygiene rules.
- Please wash your hands prior to entry and on leaving!
- Please observe the rules on the maximum number of people permitted!
- Please ensure kids play outside whenever possible!
- At ‘Kinderland’ we appeal to parents’ own sense of responsibility and self-discipline.