Here you find all information and services with the guest for your holidays in the Olympiaregion Seefeld. Your guest card, the so called Olympiaregion Seefeld Card, you receive at check-in free of charge!
In Winter: Services with the guest card in winter
- Winter-Activity-programm with loads of activities and experiences for young & old, for example animal-tracking, riding a snow-grooming machine, “bathing the forest” …
- Crosscountry tickets and the regional bus ticket we can directly charge onto your guest card!
NEW! The crosscountry ticket now includes the busticket – use with your crosscountry ticket all busses in the Olympiaregion Seefeld free of charge! For children up to 15 years the use of the crosscountry slopes & bus is free!
- Use all shuttle- and skibusses within Seefeld free of charge – incl. shuttle in the evening from the Rosshütte into Seefeld centre!
- And a lot of reductions on sports programms, arts & culture.
- A-Z Winter: Everything you need to know around the Olympiaregion Seefeld, incl. sports programm
In Summer: Services with the guest card in summer
- Summer-activitiy-programm with many interesting offers & experiences, for example traditional fence building in Mösern, historical walks through Seefeld, walk with alpacas,…
- Use of the regional bus ticket: For a charge of € 12,- we can book the busticket directly on your guest card. With this ticket you use for the whole time of your stay all busses without limit in the whole Olympiaregion Seefeld! More information you find also here.
- A-Z Summer: Everything you need to know around the Olympiaregion Seefeld, incl. sports programm.