What does the coronavirus situation mean for your stay?
Changed cancellation policy & much more
- We have adapted our cancellation policy to the current coronavirus situation. For the time being until 06 November 2021, we accept cancellations or postponements for all stays free of charge up to 7 days before arrival.
- Money-back guarantee: In the event of a cancellation free of charge, we will return the deposit you have already paid within 48 hours!
- It is also possible to postpone your stay within the last week before arrival without additional costs!
- In the event of a border closure or official closure of accommodation establishments, no cancellation fees will be charged at any time.
- Despite the pandemic status, European travel insurance now also covers direct illness from the coronavirus as well as quarantine in the event of contact with an infected person. All information and services can be found in the following information sheets: Hotel cancellation Plus & Premium information and Supplementary information regarding coronavirus.