Mösern by Seefeld is located close to the tri-border area connecting Switzerland, Italy and Germany, so new experiences and adventures are possible every day – be they cultural, sporting, relaxing or action-packed. Seefeld is an ideal starting point for rail travel or road journeys with your own car to so many ‘must-see’ destinations.
OUR DAY-TRIP TIPS:
- Innsbruck’s splendid old town offers the famous landmark ‘Golden Roof’, numerous museums such as the Ferdinandeum, the armoury, Tyrol panorama, Hofburg palace, Dom cathedral, ‘Schwarze Mander’ church, Innsbruck Stadtmuseum, Grassmayr bell foundry, Audioversum and Bergisel ski jumping hills
- Hall in Tyrol with its famous minting tower
- Swarovski ‘Kristallwelten’ in Wattens
- Riedel glass manufactory and the castle in the town of Kufstein
- Attractive South-Tyrolean towns of Sterzing, Brixen/Bressanone and Bolzano
- Mittenwald and the royal castles of Neuschwanstein, and Hohenschwangau by Füssen, Linderhof, Oberammergau – venue of the passion play
- Shopping and dining pleasures in Munich
- Rattenberg – The smallest town in Tyrol
- Area 47 – action-packed rafting, canyoning and blobbing adventures – and many more.
- Shopping malls & outlets: Brenner Outlet Center – 70km, Ingolstadt Village Outlet – 200km, McArthur Glen Designer Outlet Salzburg – 200km.
- …and lots more!