The 200h/AYA yoga instructors’ course at Hotel Inntalerhof is based on the elements. Relax and internalise the ceremonies of the 4 elements during this training course. Study asanas and meditation techniques in the mountains of Tyrol, in nature, under the stars, on the greenest of fields – with a group of like-minded individuals who also love to practise yoga out in the countryside.
The ‘WAY European Academy for Yoga and Holistic Health’ runs the courses at Hotel Inntalerhof. Their motto is ‘Strength stems from far-sightedness and enjoyment’. The 16-day course leads to the internationally recognised WAY Hatha Vinyasa Yoga Instructor 200 hours / AYA certificate - or a WAY 100 hours certificate.
- Welcome speech / Introductions / Exam rules
- General yoga theory
- Relaxation techniques
- Anatomy / Physiology
- Pathology / Nosology
- Focus on practical experience
- Specials / Outlook
For more information about the course and the WAY Academy, please follow this link:
Contact & registration for the yoga seminar: Telephone: +49(0)6131 – 327 45 23 or e-mail: email@example.com
Are you already registered? Now it’s time to book your hotel room!
Contact us directly using the reference word ‘WAY-YOGA’ – by telephone, e-mail or via the inquiry form! Course participants will be granted the following special rates:
- Single-room accommodation at a special rate of €90 / night
- Includes feel-good package services and lots of Inntalerhof extras
- Spa & wellness basket in the room with a soft bathrobe, flip-flops and access to the panorama pool & Alpenwelt Spa during the stay.