Cross-country skiing region Seefeld
The Seefeld region has twice hosted the Winter Olympics in 1964 and 1976. Multiple award-winning trails offer the best conditions for classic skiing or skating. The 279 km long, multiple award-winning cross-country network offers both well-groomed classic and skating trails. The extensive trail network can be accessed within close proximity to our hotel. Enjoy the wonderful loop trail from the Inntaler Hof on the Olympia trail to the “Lottenseehuette” – a quaint mountain hut where the mulled wine is already waiting for you – and back to Moesern. Do not miss the night cross-country skiing fun on the well-lit night track. Dog owners can spend a fun day out with their for-legged friends on the 1,5 km long dog trail.
As a quality-controlled cross-country skiing accommodation we offer our guests the utmost in comfort for their cross-country skiing holidays:
- Access to cross-country ski tracks 200 metres from the hotel
- Lockable ski storage room for all equipment
- Ski storage room with waxing equipment, iron and tools
- Laundry facilities and laundry service for your cross-country skiing attire
- Information booth with maps, route suggestions, information on ski schools, equipment rental, bus schedule, cable cars, weather forecast, etc.
The approximately 279 kilometers of trails in the region Seefeld are marked extensively and provide unlimited cross-country skiing fun for all abilities. More information about cross-country skiing holidays in Seefeld, an interactive map with detailed route, weather and snow conditions can be found on the following pages: