Generous suite with a view of the Inn valley approx.170 m², for up to 5 people and 1 child
- Spacious suite in a quiet location
- Maisonette-style with a wonderful all-round panoramic view
- 1 Double room with a private spa
- Luxury bathroom with a sauna and saunarium,
- Bath and shower along with a seperate WC and dressing room
- Large living room with high-class furnishings
- Fire and cosy Kachel oven
- Guest WC and shower in entrance area
- Internal stairway to upper floor
- 1 further double room
- 1 further bedroom or work room for a max. 1 adult and 1 small child.
- 1 large bathroom on the upper floor with a bath and shower/WC
- 2 private balconies
|Period winter 2022/2023||Price per person per night||Price per week|
|16.12. - 22.12.2022||€ 235,-||€ 1645,-|
|22.12. - 26.12.2022||€ 272,-||€ 1904,-|
|26.12. - 07.01.2023||€ 299,-||€ 2093,-|
|07.01. - 28.01.2023||€ 255,-||€ 1785,-|
|28.01. - 04.02.2023||€ 255,-||€ 1785,-|
|04.02. - 04.03.2023||€ 272,-||€ 1904,-|
|04.03. - 01.04.2023||€ 255,-||€ 1785-|
|01.04. - 11.04.2023||€ 235,-||€ 1645,-|
|Period summer 2023||Price per person per night||Price per week|
|13.05. - 10.06.2023||€ 209,-||€ 1463,-|
|10.06. - 08.07.2023||€ 217,-||€ 1519,-|
|08.07. - 19.08.2023||€ 227,-||€ 1539,-|
|19.08. - 23.09.2023||€ 217,-||€ 1519,-|
|23.09. - 29.10.2023||€ 209,-||€ 1463,-|
Follow the direction of the sun…through countless windows in all directions, you have the best light all day long in Albrecht Dürer suite. From the private balcony you look out over the panoramic garden and an impressive mountain panorama. With 170 square metres, the spacious Albrecht Dürer Penthouse Suite is recommended for up to 5 people and 1 child.
- All rooms and suites have W-Lan, cable TV, room safe (also for laptops), radio, direct dial telephone, bathroom with hairdryer and cosmetic mirror.
- Family apartments also have a kitchenette / kitchenette with refrigerator, 2 hotplates each, equipped with dishes, glasses, cutlery; additionally in the Storchennest: Microwave and dishwasher. The apartments in the country house do not have 4 star status due to the lack of elevator in the building.
- Our suites also await you with a rustic Tyrolean tiled stove, a minibar - which we will gladly stock according to your wishes - and a flat-screen TV in the bathroom.
- A wellness basket with sauna and bath towels as well as fluffy bathrobe - also for children - is ready in your room.
- Our Inntalerhof backpack awaits you in all rooms and suites, which we will gladly provide for the duration of your stay.
- We look after your well-being from morning until evening with our Tyrolean style board:
- Get in the mood for your personal time out with our “Griaß di” welcome drink.
- Abundant breakfast buffet from 7 to 10 am. Homemade jams and marmalades & local honey specialities, bread & pastries fresh from the oven. Milk products from farmers, organic muesli, tea bar & speciality coffees, energy giving fruit juices, Tyrolean speck, regional cold meats and cheeses, freshly prepared egg dishes. On Sunday we serve a special luxury breakfast.
- A late riser’s breakfast is available daily until 12 midday at no extra cost.
- Afternoon snack buffet daily between 3 pm and 5 pm (in winter) and 2 pm to 4 pm (in summer) with crisp salad and soup, fresh bread and spreads, homemade cake and sweets made to Oma’s recipes, along with tea and coffee.
- A delicious 4-course gourmet menu with choice of main dishes awaits you every evening. Allow yourself to be spoilt with appetising and enjoyable creations from local products and ingredients produced by our kitchen team. Accompanied by crisp fresh salads from the buffet, cheese board with local and international products and fresh fruit.Starter and dessert buffet once a week, and a Tyrolean speciality buffet or themed evenings.
- Mountain spring water (still or sparkling) and various juices are available daily from 12 noon to 9 pm included.
WHY THE SUITE TAKES HIS NAME
Albrecht Dürer in Mösern
In a self-portrait by Albrecht Dürer from 1947, the view from Mösern into the Inn valley is supposedly immortalised in the background, as art historians have discovered. The work of the exceptional artist is exhibited today in Prado. Presumably, on the occasion of a trip to Italy, his path led him through the small village above the Inn valley.