Location & Directions
Moesern is located in the Olympic region Seefeld in Tirol on 1,245 metres above sea level.
- Arriving from Vienna/Salzburg (west): Motorway “Inntalautobahn A12″ – exit “Zirl Ost”, via “Zirler Berg” to Seefeld, then follow signs in direction Telfs to Moesern.
- Arriving from Bregenz/Arlberg (east): exit at “Telfs-Ost” (approx. 25 km west of Innsbruck).
- Arriving from Germany: Munich – Motorway “Autobahn A95″ exit Garmisch – Seefeld – Moesern
The nearest airports to Seefeld are Innsbruck (20km) and Munich (173km).
- Airport Innsbruck 20km / 25 minutes
- Airport Munich 162km / 1 hour 50 minutes
- Airport Salzburg 200km / 2 hours
Transfers can be booked at www.tirol-taxi.at
From Germany trains run directly to Seefeld, from all other countries trains run to Innsbruck. From Innsbruck there’s trains to Seefeld every hour. During the holiday seasons a bus runs every hour from the train station Seefeld to Moesern. We gladly arrange a pickup for you from Seefeld or Innsbruck.