DOUBLE ROOM: ‘WEITSICHT DELUXE’
APPROX. 35M², FOR 1 – 2 PEOPLE
✔ Spacious double room with a comfortable living area.
✔ Completely modernised with sophisticated and stylish fixtures and furnishing, Type: ‘Zeitgeist’
✔ Bathroom with twin washbasins, relaxing bath combined with a shower and toilet
✔ or a barrier-free shower and a separate toilet/bidet
✔ Oversize window front
✔ Balcony and an almost unlimited sweeping view of the Tyrolean mountains
✔ in a particularly quiet area
✔ Allergy-free rooms with a parquet floor can also be booked
Prices listed are per person and night or week,
incl. our feel-good board, all taxes & duties; excl. local tax of € 2,80 per person (from 15 years) and night.
For a stay with breakfast only, the price is reduced by € 25,- in winter and by € 22,- in summer per person and night.
Further important information and booking tips.
True to the motto: “Something good should be offered to the body, so the soul may have a desire to dwell in it.” (Sir W. Churchill)
- Start the day healthy & fresh: Vitamin-rich breakfast buffet from 7-10 a.m.: Homemade jams & local honey specialities, oven-fresh bread & pastries, dairy products from mountain farmers, organic muesli selection, tea bar, invigorating fruit juices, Tyrolean bacon, cold cuts & cheese and freshly prepared egg dishes. Every Sunday: Our special gourmet breakfast.
- Daily: Late riser breakfast served until 12 noon
- Afternoon: Little snack for in between from 3-5 p.m.: Fresh salads, soup, fresh pastries & spreads, homemade cakes & sweet delicacies from grandma’s recipes, coffee & healthy teas from the buffet
- Delicious 4-course evening menu choice: Let our kitchen team spoil you with delicacies and delightful creations made from regional products and ingredients from local producers. Plus a crisp salad buffet, cheese selection with local & international varieties and fresh fruit
- Once-a-week starter and dessert buffet as well as Tyrolean delicacy buffet or theme evening
- Sparkling & still mountain spring water, various juices all day from 12-9 p.m.
- Welcome drink to “Griaß'di”, so you can get in the mood for your personal break.
- Relax in our panoramic Alpenwelt Wellness & Spa – especially in our saunas with a unique panoramic view over the Inntal valley and the mountains
- Bathrobes and sauna towels are waiting for you in the wellness basket in your room
Furnishings & description of the rooms, suites and flats.
- In all units: WiFi, cable TV, room safe, radio, direct dial telephone, bathroom with hairdryer and make-up mirror. Wellness basket with sauna and bath towels as well as fluffy bathrobe, also for children.
- Family flats: additionally have a kitchenette with refrigerator, 2 hotplates each, equipped with crockery, glasses, cutlery; the Stork’s Nest includes a microwave and dishwasher. The flats in Landhaus Neuner do not have 4-star status due to the lack of a lift in the building.
- Suites: Cosy and rustic Tyrolean tiled stove, minibar, which we will gladly stock according to your wishes, flat screen TV in the bathroom
The many Inntalerhof extras included
- Wellness basket with fluffy bathrobe and slippers in the room
- Heated panorama pool (30° C)
- Alpenwelt wellness area with Finnish and bio-steam sauna, steam bath, panoramic relaxation zone and magnificent view of the peaks of the Tyrolean mountains from the saunas and sauna garden
- Use of the fitness room with modern cardio and strength equipment, including instructions on the equipment and fitness workshops by our vitality coach, table tennis and gymnastics room
- Activities as part of our Mind-Body programme with our fitness trainer and our vitality trainer Ute: Guided relaxation and themed walks, Nordic walking, Pilates, Qi-gong, aqua gym, sauna infusions and peelings and much more.
- In the summer: Large, 20,000 m² panoramic alpine garden
- Two sand tennis courts and golfing practice green for pitching and putting
- Our Inntaler Hof backpack is available in the rooms to borrow for the holidays; hiking poles are also available on request
- Rental of mountain bikes and bicycles as well as e-mountain bikes
- Free of charge: The wonderful air of the Tyrolean mountains and a breathtaking view over the Inn Valley
- Exclusively for you: Many hardworking hands who take time for you.
- À la carte restaurant “9ers” with fine international and regional cuisine and large sun terrace
- Lounge with romantic fireplace & reading corner with reading material for your holidays
- “Inn-Bar” with cosy seating area by the tiled stove
- Safe available in the room – also for laptops
- WiFi free of charge in the entire house and all rooms
- For our little guests: “Alpi's Kinderclub” with supervision & care for little guests starting at 3 years old. NEW: during the Family Advantage Weeks, we are also happy to look after your little ones from the age of 1 ½ years.
- “Baby package” can be added to the room (for a fee).
- Holiday with your dog: We are pfotencheck-certified with 5 paws