Familienfreiraum Weitsicht Klassik
Spacious and comfortable family room ca. 63 m2
- Spacious and comfortable family room
- In classic design with warm wood tones and light textile furnishings
- 2 separate rooms: 1 double room with a cozy sitting area and a spacious children's room with 3 single beds and enough space for a crib or extra bed
- Bathroom with double washbasin and bathtub, separate WC
- Balcony with impressive panoramic view of the Tyrolean mountains
|Period Winter 2022/2023||Price per person per night||Price per week|
|16.12. - 22.12.2022||€ 136,-||€ 952,-|
|22.12. - 26.12.2022||€ 169,-||€ 1183,-|
|26.12. - 07.01.2023||€ 199,-||€ 1393,-|
|07.01. - 28.01.2023||€ 150,-||€ 1050,-|
|28.01. - 04.02.2023||€ 150,-||€ 1050,-|
|04.02. - 04.03.2023||€ 169,-||€ 1183,-|
|04.03. - 01.04.2023||€ 150,-||€ 1050,-|
|01.04. - 11.04.2023||€ 136,-||€ 952,-|
|Period Sommer 2023||Price per person per night||Price per week|
|13.05. - 10.06.2023||€ 134,-||€ 938,-|
|10.06. - 08.07.2023||€ 142,-||€ 994,-|
|08.07. - 19.08.2023||€ 149,-||€ 1043,-|
|19.08. - 23.09.2023||€ 142,-||€ 994,-|
|23.09. - 29.10.2023||€ 134,-||€ 938,-|
- Alpenwelt wellness landscape with Finnish and bio steam sauna, steam bath, relaxation zone and impressive view from the saunas and sauna garden to the peaks of the Tyrolean mountains.
- Heated panorama pool (30° C) with breathtaking view of the Inn Valley and direct access to the panorama garden
- Use of our sports studio with modern cardio and strength equipment including equipment instruction and fitness workshops by our vitality coach, table tennis and gymnastics room
- Activities as part of our Mind & Body program with our fitness trainer and our vitality trainer Ute: Guided enjoyment and theme hikes, Nordic walking, Pilates, Qi-gong, aqua gym, sauna infusions and peelings, and much more.
- Large panoramic alpine garden with over 20.000 mÇ
- Two tennis sand courts, golf practice green for putting and pitching
- Rental of hiking poles, mountain bikes and bicycles, as well as e-mountain bikes
- À la carte restaurant "9ers" with fine international and regional cuisine and large sun terrace
- Tyrolean Stub'm with all-day warm cuisine
- Lounge with romantic fireplace & reading corner with enough reading material for your vacations
- W-LAN free of charge in the entire house and all rooms
- All rooms and suites have W-Lan, cable TV, room safe (also for laptops), radio, direct dial telephone, bathroom with hairdryer and cosmetic mirror.
- Family apartments also have a kitchenette / kitchenette with refrigerator, 2 hotplates each, equipped with dishes, glasses, cutlery; additionally in the Storchennest: Microwave and dishwasher. The apartments in the country house do not have 4 star status due to the lack of an elevator in the building.
- Our suites also await you with a rustic Tyrolean tiled stove, a minibar - which we are happy to stock according to your wishes - and a flat-screen TV in the bathroom.
- A wellness basket with sauna and bath towels as well as a fluffy bathrobe - also for children - is ready in your room.
- Our Inntalerhof backpack awaits you in all rooms and suites, which we will gladly provide for the duration of your stay.
- We look after your well-being from morning until evening with our Tyrolean style board:
- Get in the mood for your personal time out with our “Griaß di” welcome drink.
- Abundant breakfast buffet from 7 to 10 am. Homemade jams and marmalades & local honey specialities, bread & pastries fresh from the oven. Milk products from farmers, organic muesli, tea bar & speciality coffees, energy giving fruit juices, Tyrolean speck, regional cold meats and cheeses, freshly prepared egg dishes. On Sunday we serve a special luxury breakfast.
- A late riser’s breakfast is available daily until 12 midday at no extra cost.
- Afternoon snack buffet daily between 3 pm and 5 pm (in winter) and 2 pm to 4 pm (in summer) with crisp salad and soup, fresh bread and spreads, homemade cake and sweets made to Oma’s recipes, along with tea and coffee.
- A delicious 4-course gourmet menu with choice of main dishes awaits you every evening. Allow yourself to be spoilt with appetising and enjoyable creations from local products and ingredients produced by our kitchen team. Accompanied by crisp fresh salads from the buffet, cheese board with local and international products and fresh fruit.Starter and dessert buffet once a week, and a Tyrolean speciality buffet or themed evenings.
- Mountain spring water (still or sparkling) and various juices are available daily from 12 noon to 9 pm included.