4-star-hotel for cross country skiers
On varied cross country tracks
It doesn’t always have to be downhill skis…when the cross country track stretch out before you! To the left and right of the tracks lies a wonderful landscape of glistening white snow and ice crystals. The Inntalerhof is located at 1130 m above sea level on the Seefelder high plateau, in a true cross country skiing paradise.
Only 200 metres away from the Inntalerhof you will find the joining point of the cross country track, which winds through the whole Seefelder high plateau. In the former Olympic region of Seefeld ther are approx. 300 kilometres of track for classic and skating cross country skiers prepared. Perfect your cross country skiing technique in the tracks of world champions.
- Access the track only 200 metres away from the hotel
- Cross country school and equipment hire 500 meters away
- Locked ski room for equipment
- Ski room with, ski waxing area with iron and tools available
- Facilities for washing and drying sports-wear or washing and drying service
- Cross country skiing information corner with plenty of information: maps of tracks, route suggestions, list of hire shops and schools, timetables / running times of public transport and lifts with high
- altitude tracks, weather forecast. The map of the tracks and panorama are available on the reception.
- Snow report with all open lifts and information.
Daily from 5 pm to 8 pm and Wednesday until 9.30 pm you can enjoy cross country skiing in the evening: 3 km of track between Mösern and Seefeld are fully prepared and floodlit. Further 400 m of evening track are available close to the Alpenbad in Leutasch from 5 pm to 8 pm (Wednesdays until 9.30 pm).
TRACKS ALLOWING DOGS
Enjoy the pleasure of cross country skiing with your four legged friend: In Seefeld, the A2-cross country track “Lenerwiese” is prepared as a dog track. Man’s best friend can enjoy the 1.9km cross country track in classic and skating style.
CROSS COUNTRY SKIING WITH SLEDGES
Fully accessible cross country tracks? Sports enthusiasts in wheelchairs and sled cross country skiers also experience extensive cross-country skiing enjoyment in the Seefeld region. The 279 kilometres of trails in the Seefeld region are extensively signposted and offer unrestricted cross country skiing pleasure.