Skiing on the Seefeld high plateau is an experience in itself!
A magnificent range of slopes can be easily reached from Mösern.
Skiing holidays in Mösern and Seefeld: 32 lifts (cable cars, chair lifts, T-bar/disc drag lifts, cable lifts on practice slopes of various difficulty gradients. It’s a skier’s heaven and can be easily reached from Mösern with the free ski bus. Ultra-modern snowmaking infrastructure guarantees ideal conditions on the slopes into the spring season. The Hinterfeldlift is located in Mösern and is the perfect way for children and beginners to get back to the top of the hill. The next portal to this expansive region of ski slopes is the Seewaldalm valley station in Seefeld, around 1km from Hotel Inntalerhof. This skiing area is popular for its family-friendly infrastructure and wide range of night-time skiing options, both with locals and visitors from much further afield. The joint ‘Happy-Ski-Card’ ski pass opens the area around the Zugspitze for discovery on skis.
- Ski instruction and rentals in Mösern: The Mösern ski school is just +/-500 metres from Hotel Inntalerhof, teaches alpine and Nordic skiing techniques, and offers a ski-hire service. There are try-out skiing lessons for kids – and for adults, and children can take lessons on the practice slopes in the village.
- Happy-Ski-Card: All prices and fees
- Kinderland at the Rosshütte lodge
- Night-time skiing, now on 4 nights of the week! Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Current information on lifts in operation and snow conditions is always completely up-to-date in the Seefeld snow report.
- Touring skiers are very welcome! The slope tour up from the valley station to the Rosshütte mountaintop station rises around 500 metres in altitude and is suitable for beginners and relaxed after-work tourers. Early-risers are rewarded with a magnificent breakfast at the Rosshütte.