Hotel for skiing in the Seefeld region
On gentle hills and steep slopes
What do you need for a perfect skiing holiday? A sophisticated infrastructure that prevents problems occurring. The Hotel Inntalerhof is perfectly adapted to the needs of winter sports enthusiasts. Plus a great location: our hotel is directly connected to the Seefeld ski area by ski bus. But above all: the feeling of freedom and independence.
Our hotel stands for a feeling of freedom that allows your holiday to be a time of well-being for body and soul. The feeling of freedom can also be found on the ski slopes: Take a breath. Feel free. You decide where to make your turns, which slope to take, where to take a break.
The ski resort of Seefeld greets you with 600,000 square metres and 32 modern lifts. With its gentle hills and steep slopes the ski resort is a true paradise for all experienced skiers and those that want to become one.
At the foot of the gondola you will find the ski school and ski hire: Regardless of whether you want to book a ski instructor or organise equipment, everything is prepared for you. The ski bus brings you in two minutes from Mösern to Seefeld, directly to the base station of the Seewaldalm. Your lift pass can be acquired from the reception, saving you precious time, which you can spend on the slopes.
Quality approved winter sports accommodation
Hotel for skiers
- The closest place to join the ski resort in Seefeld is the base station of the Seewaldalm, only 1 km away from the Inntalerhof.
- A free ski bus connects the Inntalerhof in Mösern with Seefeld
- The Hinterfeld lift directly in Mösern is used as a practice lift especially for children
- In the Inntalerhof: Locked ski room for your equipment with an area for waxing your skis, iron and tools.
- Facilities for washing and drying of ski clothing or a washing and drying service in the hotel
- Snow report with information on all open slopes and information to the conditions is available daily from the reception.
- With the Happy-Ski-Card you can discover the whole area around the Zugspitz on your skis.
- The Kinderland on the Rosshütte is a perfect practice area for the little skiers. With child minding facilities in the holidays.
- Night skiing 4 days a week! Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Ski touring is welcome in the ski resort of Seefeld. The tour from the base station of the Rosshütte is perfect for beginners or after-work fun.