approx. 55 to 85 m², for up to 2 people and 3 children or 4 people
- Comfortable family apartment in Land house style
- with light & friendly decoration
- 1 double room
- 1 seperate bedroom for 2 children some with bunk beds
except 1 flat: here with 1 double room, living room with pull-out couch and sleeping accommodation.
- Living room with a pull out couch
- Small kitchen block/kitchenette and eating corner
- Bath room with bath or shower/WC
- Balcony or terrace on the ground floor with a direct linked to the garden and playground
- View to the south with and the villag eof Mösern
|Period winter 2023/2024||Price per person per night||Price per week|
|14.12. - 23.12.2023 7=6||€ 148,-||€ 888,-|
|23.12. - 26.12.2023||€ 182,-||€ 1274,-|
|26.12. - 06.01.2023||€ 212,-||€ 1484,-|
|06.01. - 20.01.2024||€ 151,-||€ 1057,-|
|20.01. - 03.02.2024||€ 161,-||€ 1127,-|
|04.02. - 24.02.2024||€ 182,-||€ 1274,-|
|24.02. - 23.03.2024||€ 172,-||€ 1204,-|
|09.03. - 23.03.2024 7=6||€ 172,-||€ 1032,-|
|23.03. - 02.04.2024||€ 151,-||€ 1057,-|
|Period summer 2023||Price per night||Price per week|
|13.05. - 10.06.2023||€ 139,-||€ 973,-|
|10.06. - 01.07.2023||€ 145,-||€ 1015,-|
|01.07. - 08.07.2023 7=6||€ 145,-||€ 870,-|
|08.07. - 16.07.2023 7=6||€ 152,-||€ 912,-|
|16.07. - 19.08.2023||€ 152,-||€ 1064,-|
|19.08. - 23.09.2023||€ 145,-||€ 1015,-|
|23.09. - 29.10.2023||€ 139,-||€ 973,-|
The listed rates are per person & night or week (7 nights), based on an occupancy of 2 persons. For short stays at weekends, our weekend rates apply. During Christmas / New Year's Eve, the above conditions apply for stays of 7 nights or more. The prices include the Tyrolean half- board PLUS, all inclusive services as well as all taxes and duties, excl. local tax. When booking only with breakfast, the daily rate is reduced by EUR 25,- per person & night.
Spending quality time as a family… that’s what you can do in our family apartments in the Landhaus. Covering an area of 55 to 85 square metres you will find a double room, a separate children’s room along with a generous living room with a pull out couch, so that a total of 4 people and 2 children have room. With a kitchenette and a private balcony or terrace on the ground floor.
The apartments in our Landhaus are not awarded 4 stars due to no lift being available.
- All rooms and suites have W-Lan, cable TV, room safe (also for laptops), radio, direct dial telephone, bathroom with hairdryer and cosmetic mirror.
- Family apartments also have a kitchenette / kitchenette with refrigerator, 2 hotplates each, equipped with dishes, glasses, cutlery; additionally in the Storchennest: Microwave and dishwasher. The apartments in the country house do not have 4 star status due to the lack of elevator in the building.
- Our suites also await you with a rustic Tyrolean tiled stove, a minibar - which we will gladly stock according to your wishes - and a flat-screen TV in the bathroom.
- A wellness basket with sauna and bath towels as well as fluffy bathrobe - also for children - is ready in your room.
- Our Inntalerhof backpack awaits you in all rooms and suites, which we will gladly provide for the duration of your stay.
- We look after your well-being from morning until evening with our Tyrolean style board:
- Get in the mood for your personal time out with our “Griaß di” welcome drink.
- Abundant breakfast buffet from 7 to 10 am. Homemade jams and marmalades & local honey specialities, bread & pastries fresh from the oven. Milk products from farmers, organic muesli, tea bar & speciality coffees, energy giving fruit juices, Tyrolean speck, regional cold meats and cheeses, freshly prepared egg dishes. On Sunday we serve a special luxury breakfast.
- A late riser’s breakfast is available daily until 12 midday at no extra cost.
- Afternoon snack buffet daily between 3 pm and 5 pm (in winter) and 2 pm to 4 pm (in summer) with crisp salad and soup, fresh bread and spreads, homemade cake and sweets made to Oma’s recipes, along with tea and coffee.
- A delicious 4-course gourmet menu with choice of main dishes awaits you every evening. Allow yourself to be spoilt with appetising and enjoyable creations from local products and ingredients produced by our kitchen team. Accompanied by crisp fresh salads from the buffet, cheese board with local and international products and fresh fruit.Starter and dessert buffet once a week, and a Tyrolean speciality buffet or themed evenings.
- Mountain spring water (still or sparkling) and various juices are available daily from 12 noon to 9 pm included.