Suite with morning sun approx. 96 m², for 2 to 4 people
- Combination of a cosy suite and a separate double room with an adjoining door
- Exceptionally spacious suite
- In a high class and stylishly elegant design
- Double room with a free-standing bath
- Bathroom with double wash basin/shower and WC
- Large living room with corner seating and a Kachel oven
- Extra large windows in the living and bedroom
- Linke to a further bedroom with its own bathroom and shower/WC
- Large balcony with a cosy corner and plenty of room
- with a view of Mösern and the Wetterstein mountains
|Zeitraum Winter 2022/2023||Preis pro Person und Nacht||Preis pro Woche|
|16.12. - 22.12.2022||€ 210,-||€ 1470,-|
|22.12. - 26.12.2022||€ 242,-||€ 1694,-|
|26.12. - 07.01.2023||€ 269,-||€ 1883,-|
|07.01. - 28.01.2023||€ 221,-||€ 1547,-|
|28.01. - 04.02.2023||€ 221,-||€ 1547,-|
|04.02. - 04.03.2023||€ 242,-||€ 1694,-|
|04.03. - 01.04.2023||€ 221,-||€ 1547,-|
|01.04. - 11.04.2023||€ 210,-||€ 1470,-|
|Period summer 2023||Price per person per night||Price per week|
|13.05. - 10.06.2023||€ 186,-||€ 1302,-|
|10.06. - 08.07.2023||€ 194,-||€ 1358,-|
|08.07. - 19.08.2023||€ 204,-||€ 1428,-|
|19.08. - 23.09.2023||€ 194,-||€ 1358,-|
|23.09. - 29.10.2023||€ 186,-||€ 1302,-|
Wake up to the gentle rays of the morning sum and look across to the small church in the centre of Mösern… this stylish suite offers you a wonderful view from all living rooms and bedrooms through large windows and a private balcony with a cosy corner. There is room for 2 to 4 people in this 96 square metre suite.
- All rooms and suites have W-Lan, cable TV, room safe (also for laptops), radio, direct dial telephone, bathroom with hairdryer and cosmetic mirror.
- Family apartments also have a kitchenette / kitchenette with refrigerator, 2 hotplates each, equipped with dishes, glasses, cutlery; additionally in the Storchennest: Microwave and dishwasher. The apartments in the country house do not have 4 star status due to the lack of elevator in the building.
- Our suites also await you with a rustic Tyrolean tiled stove, a minibar - which we will gladly stock according to your wishes - and a flat-screen TV in the bathroom.
- A wellness basket with sauna and bath towels as well as fluffy bathrobe - also for children - is ready in your room.
- Our Inntalerhof backpack awaits you in all rooms and suites, which we will gladly provide for the duration of your stay.
- We look after your well-being from morning until evening with our Tyrolean style board:
- Get in the mood for your personal time out with our “Griaß di” welcome drink.
- Abundant breakfast buffet from 7 to 10 am. Homemade jams and marmalades & local honey specialities, bread & pastries fresh from the oven. Milk products from farmers, organic muesli, tea bar & speciality coffees, energy giving fruit juices, Tyrolean speck, regional cold meats and cheeses, freshly prepared egg dishes. On Sunday we serve a special luxury breakfast.
- A late riser’s breakfast is available daily until 12 midday at no extra cost.
- Afternoon snack buffet daily between 3 pm and 5 pm (in winter) and 2 pm to 4 pm (in summer) with crisp salad and soup, fresh bread and spreads, homemade cake and sweets made to Oma’s recipes, along with tea and coffee.
- A delicious 4-course gourmet menu with choice of main dishes awaits you every evening. Allow yourself to be spoilt with appetising and enjoyable creations from local products and ingredients produced by our kitchen team. Accompanied by crisp fresh salads from the buffet, cheese board with local and international products and fresh fruit.Starter and dessert buffet once a week, and a Tyrolean speciality buffet or themed evenings.
- Mountain spring water (still or sparkling) and various juices are available daily from 12 noon to 9 pm included.